July 7, 2008

I love my dad!

Dominic and Keaten pulling fireworks! A lot of confetti came out after you pulled the string. Keaten thought this was the best and eventually caught on how to pull! It was difficult.
Look at the big fish I caught! I love to fish with my daddy and my cousin Kenzie!
We found a turtle and watched him swim. Keaten has finally learned (after hounding from his mother) that we need to let the animals go after a short while, cause they will miss their mom and dad! Actually the fish above, Dominic told Keaten that he was going to let the fish go and swim with his family. Keatens responce, "I'm so proud of you dada!"
This is my absolute favorite picture and the reasons we have went through so much to get out into the country. Dominic built 5 of these wagons to pull Keaten and his friends. Keaten is so proud and always excited to see his dad when he comes home from work. It's always out to go on the 4-wheeler, lawn-mower, or wagon! Keaten is lucky to have a dad like Dominic!

No comments: